Brantwood Venue Hire
Brantwood has a number of rooms available for private functions and conferences in addition to on site catering and accommodation. Overlooking Coniston Water with spectacular views, Brantwood is an idyllic choice for all kinds of events. Choose from the restaurant situated on the ground floor of Ruskin’s coach house, the loft on the first floor, or the Severn Studio, Brantwood’s refurbished Edwardian Artists’ studio that hosts a number of local, national and international exhibitions throughout the year.
For any enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us on 015394 41396 or email@example.com
Loft – Day Rate £180*, Evening rate £255
- Available all day and for evenings until 11pm.
- Ideal for larger events.
- The Loft, accessed via outdoor steps, can accommodate 60 people seated. A range of catering options an be served by arrangement with The Terrace Coffee House and Restaurant.
- Projector, blue-ray player, Bluetooth sound system.
- Day rate includes morning or afternoon tea/coffee with biscuits, extra tea/coffee & biscuits is charged at £3 per head.
- Evening rate includes access during the day to decorate the space.
*For up to 20 people or when booked with catering, otherwise £180 +£6pp for 21+ people.
Severn Studio – £125*
- Available between 4pm and 6.30pm
- The Severn Studio can accommodate between 50 – 60 people
- Drinks and canapés can be served (by arrangement with Brantwood Restaurant)
*For up to 20 people or when booked with catering, otherwise £125 + £6pp for 21+ people.
- Available all day (depending on group size) and evenings
- The Terrace can accommodate up to 60 people inside and 60 outside
- All catering options can be served in The Terrace
Self catering or B&B accommodation is available at Brantwood in the Lodge which sleeps up to 9 people in two twin rooms, two double rooms and a single. An overnight rate is available in conjunction with the above options. More information about the lodge can be found here.