The Lodge and Eyrie will both be available for stays from the 27th July 2020.
What we are doing to ensure your safe stay in our accommodation:
- We have inserted a “buffer night” between guests departure and the arrival of the next guests. This allows us to “air” the Eyrie/Lodge and time for the natural decay of the virus particles on surfaces.
- We have two sets of duvets and pillows, throws and cushions, and alternate these so each set is allowed a period of rest between guests.
- Our cleaning regime includes the use of anti-viral cleaning spray on all potentially handled fixtures, door frames, window latches, etc.
- Linen cleaned in house is cleaned at a high temperature and a Dettol antibacterial laundry cleanser is added.
- Guests are invited to self check-in to the Eyrie and Lodge.
- All staff are aware of the risks and symptoms of Covid19. Our risk assessments have been conducted thoroughly with participation of the staff.
- All crockery, cutlery and pans are washed between guests.
SELF CATERING, LAKE DISTRICT ACCOMMODATION AT BRANTWOOD
Imagine waking up to views over Coniston Water across to the majestic Coniston Old Man and the Lake District fells.
Now you can choose to enjoy the unique experience of taking a self-catering holiday in either Brantwood’s Eyrie or Lodge.
Resident guests are welcome to enjoy Brantwood’s exhibitions and historic collections whenever they wish during opening hours.
Stroll around the beautifully landscaped gardens and woodland of our 250 acre estate, which reaches down to the lake shore and Boat landing jetty.
The restaurant on site at Brantwood can cater for take-away evening meals on request.
For over a century artists and writers have made pilgrimages to Brantwood. You can combine your stay with one of our many courses and workshops – STAYING AT Brantwood is one of the delights of studying here, with all its many wonders literally on your doorstep.
THE ‘EYRIE’ – LAKE VIEW APARTMENT
Unique self catering apartment with lake views, sleeps 2.
A holiday in the superb setting that inspired John Ruskin can be yours in the Eyrie, a self catering holiday apartment for 2 with spectacular lake views over Coniston Water and to the Lake District fells beyond.
THE LODGE – HOLIDAY COTTAGE
Self catering accommodation with lake views.
Enjoy self catering accommodation at its best in Brantwood’s delightful detached Lodge house, a 5 bedroom holiday cottage with spectacular lake views in the Lake District.