Ensuring Safety whilst visiting Brantwood
- The admissions desk has been moved from the house to a booth in the car park. Signage and a queue control system will be used to help let everyone know what is expected of them.
- On fine days when our gardens will be particularly lovely, extra personnel will be on hand in the car park to greet you on arrival and explain the options for your visit, making sure that you are looked after from the moment you arrive with us.
- One-way trails have been created along the paths in the gardens and woodland. Two options provide you with either a steeper walk (The Ruskin Trail) or a more gentle gradient (The Severn Trail). Maps and activities will be available at the admissions desk and will soon be available to download online.
- The Severn Studio art exhibition is OPEN. This lovely large gallery space at the top of the main house showing contemporary art can welcome a maximum of 6 people safely.
- Hand sanitiser stations are set up at the entrance booth and entrance to the Terrace.
- The toilets are open but are limited to one person in each at a time (two of the 3 cubicles in the Ladies will be closed). Antiviral surface spray and paper towel is available in all toilet areas for your use. The toilets will be cleaned regularly and routinely throughout the day.
- The Terrace is open. Table service, safe distancing of tables and a thorough cleaning regime will allow you to sit back and take in the view.
- Over 20 picnic spots have been identified and created through the estate. These will be marked on the welcome map you receive at the admissions desk. Picnics, coffee and ice cream are all available for takeaway from the admissions booth.
For further enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org